Probate and Wills service
Settling an estate when somebody dies can be time-consuming, upsetting and stressful. On top of that it can be expensive. Many firms and banks charge very high fees for winding up estates and applying for Probate. It can also be a lengthy process if the estate is complicated or if any problems crop up along the way.
The Probate and Wills Service can help you.
Why use us? - Efficiency, convenience and reassurance
We are specialists in handling the affairs of the deceased and drafting Wills. We set up the PWS in 2003 to provide an efficient, cost effective service for those who need to apply for Probate. We can help you avoid the daunting experience of doing it yourself, at a time when you really need support.
How we can help
Applying for Probate means following strict procedures and filling in complex forms before distributing the estate.
We can do it all for you. We will:
- visit you wherever possible to explain what needs to be done
- contact everyone who needs to know about the death
- do all the paperwork for you and keep you up to date
- apply for your Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- take care of everything - the whole process from start to finish
To find out more about how we can help, please go to settling estates and applying for Probate.
We are members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters, so we also offer a Will writing service. We can:
- help you plan how your money, possessions and property will be distributed when you die
- make sure your beneficiaries don't pay unnecessary tax
- meet you to discuss your estate in the privacy of your own home or in our office.
Find out more at our Will writing section.